- All participants participate at their own risk, understanding that yoga requires physical exertion which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury.
- It is the participant’s own responsibility to consult with a physician regarding participation to yoga classes.
- Participants assume full responsibility for their own yoga practice including any risk, injury or danger which they might incur as a result of participating in these classes or events.
- Participants must notify the teacher in case of pregnancy.
- Information published on this web site is provided for the convenience of its users and, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes on time as advertised.
- Classes open 5 minutes before start time. If you arrive later than starting time, please try to join the class in an unobtrusive manner.
- Leaving early is discouraged.
- All applicants under 18 years of age must have written consent from a parent or guardian.
- All applicants and members agree to abide by the rules and regulations.
- InsPrana Yoga reserves the right to refuse entry.
- All passes are non-transferable & non-refundable.
- Passes may not be shared.
- Passes are indefinitely valid.
- Classes must be booked in advance via the booking / registering tool on the website. Registrations via other means are not valid.
- Classes can be booked from the time the event is published up to two hours before the event starts.
- If you can’t make it to your scheduled class, please cancel your spot to make your place available to others.
- Cancellations must be made via the online booking system.
Code of conduct
- Respect the yoga space, do not use your phone. Set your phone on silence / do not disturb mode for the duration of the class.
Are you on call? Let the teacher know, take a spot where you can leave inconspicuously.
- Limit your practice to the poses and techniques that are being guided in class.
- Listen to your body, do not hesitate to take a resting pose (child’s pose, seated, laying down,…) if and when needed.
- Inform the instructor of any health issues or injuries.
- Speak and listen mindfully to the instructor and fellow students.
- Treat everyone with respect, care, compassion and non-judgment.
- Do not engage in any verbal of physical behaviour of a demeaning, harassing or abusive nature.
Any form of harassment will not be tolerated and grounds for barring from the classes.
- Be open, have fun & practice mindfully and with intent.