- This event has passed.
Sunday Yoga for CrossFitters
December 5, 2021 @ 10:45 – 11:45 CET
Join a yoga class specifically designed with CrossFitters in mind.
The class is not just passive stretches, but a mix of functional movement, active & passive stretches and self myofascial release (MFR), in order to help you gain active range of motion (ROM) without sacrificing strength. If you’re not a crossfitter, but want to work on mobily and flexibility, this class is also for you. Don’t let the name stop you from joining 🙂
We’ll focus mostly on shoulders and hips: the parts most used in CrossFit.
Register using CrossFit Gent’s app!
What to bring
- Yoga mat (there are mats available in the gym, but in views of Covid, I recommend bring your own if you have one)
- Filled water bottle (recommended)
- Blanket (recommended)
- Yoga block (optional)
- Yoga strap / belt (optional)
- CST mandatory: Covid certificate proving you are either:
- recovered, or
- tested negative
- Wear a mask when entering & leaving the gym, you can take it off during yoga
Theo knows how to wear his mask